Job Title: Clinical Director of Womens Health
Excellent opportunity to transition to a leadership and administrative role
Base Compensation: $255-350K
Be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine and possess Board Certification or be Board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology or Gynecology only
Skill in developing and maintaining department quality assurance.
Since 1970, Community Health Services has existed to provide comprehensive health care services to the residents of Hartford and Windsor. We were made for the community, by the community, to offer a full spectrum of services to include medical, behavioral health care, dental care, a full-service pharmacy and more. Our goal is to offer our patients a medical home; a place where they can come for all of their needs; a place where the clinical staff know them by their first name. Our dedicated staff demonstrate the good we can do on a daily basis when we provide quality care with dignity to each and every individual. We want to help our patients get all of the health care they need -- when they need it -- so they may too live a healthier and happier life.
Community Health Services, Inc. is seeking a dynamic, community health-oriented Clinical Director for our Women’s Health department. The ideal candidate can be a board certified OB/GYN or a Gynecologist who is comfortable providing care to a socioeconomically-, culturally- and medically-diverse patient population.
The Clinical Director will provide office based non acute care on a Full time or Part time basis. Additionally, the Director will provide leadership to 3 office-based Women’s Health APRN’s and 1 sonographer.
Eligible individuals may qualify for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps program.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a graduate of an accredited school of medicine and possess Board Certification or be Board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology or Gynecology only
• Skill in developing and maintaining department quality assurance.
• Provide leadership and supervision and collaborative agreements for Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Midwives, and Nurse Practitioners
• Collaborates with leadership team to develop and implement long-range plans and budgets of the clinic
• Provides or coordinates prenatal services for high-risk pregnant patients, co-managing such patients as necessary with the hospital’s high-risk team.
• Possess valid State of Connecticut licensure and have or be eligible to obtain DEA and Connecticut controlled substance permit
• Have a solid record of providing high-quality, routine women’s health care, including skill in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological and obstetrical conditions, all with a compassionate bedside manner and a professional demeanor
• Be comfortable ensuring an adequate patient flow in a busy, outpatient clinic with a mix of scheduled and same-day appointments
• Have a track record of proven success communicating effectively with patients, peers, and other stakeholders both orally and in writing
• Demonstrate alignment with the organizational mission, vision, and values
• Be willing to perform other duties as assigned
Some benefit programs available to eligible employees include:
• Community Health Services participates in the NHSC Loan Repayment Program up to $50,000
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan and up to 4% Employer Match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• 9 Paid Holidays
• Competitive Pay
• Employer Paid Life Insurance
• Employer Paid Short Term Disability
• Employer Paid Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Worker's Compensation
• Various Leave Programs - Bereavement, Military, Maternity, and more
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
CHS requires all new employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19 prior to starting employment with CHS unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.